The terms “The Accessible Digital Document Company Ltd”, “add”, “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Riverview, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4UX. Our company is registered in England, with company number 06508410. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Training course and digital document work terms and conditions
Our training course booking and digital document work terms and conditions (PDF, 149KB) are available as an accessible, downloadable PDF.
Download Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader DC.
This website and its content, except where otherwise stated, is the copyright of “The Accessible Digital Documents Company Ltd”—2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Adobe® product screenshots reprinted with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe®, Acrobat®, Reader®, InDesign® and Illustrator® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States.
Microsoft® product screenshots are used with permission from Microsoft. Microsoft®, Word®, Excel® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and any related issues or disputes are to be governed by and construed according to the Laws of England and Wales, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.