- PDF accessibility: we will make your PDFs accessible to the highest possible standards—we also now offer an online PDF accessibility help desk (via Skype or Zoom)
- PDF accessibility training: the most in-depth PDF accessibility courses for Adobe InDesign/Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Word—now available online
- Ebook accessibility: remediation, testing and training
- Image description: for complex diagrams, infographics, maths, maps
- Accessible interactive (A to Z) indexes: for PDF and EPUB—the best kept secret of accessible document navigation?
Ted Page delivered fantastic and fast work in making our human rights report accessible to people with disabilities. We will for sure continue working with him and his colleagues in the future.
A huge thanks to Ted and the team for their ongoing guidance and support as we look to modernise our suite of forms to ensure they are fully accessible now and can be easily maintained for the future. My team and colleagues were not only impressed by the training and support Ted provided, which has equipped them with the technical and theoretical knowledge to drive our programme of changes forward, but by the infectious enthusiasm he displayed as an advocate for accessible design and the good practise which improves inclusion across public services.