- PDF accessibility: we will make your PDFs accessible to the highest possible standards—we also now offer an online PDF accessibility help desk (via Skype or Zoom)
- PDF accessibility training: the most in-depth PDF accessibility courses for Adobe InDesign/Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Word—now available online
- Ebook accessibility: remediation, testing and training
- Image description: for complex diagrams, infographics, maths, maps
- Accessible interactive (A to Z) indexes: for PDF and EPUB—the best kept secret of accessible document navigation?
I thoroughly enjoyed this virtual workshop. I initially had doubts about using Zoom to deliver the workshop though these were quickly dispersed. Going forward my preference will be to do all workshops by way of Zoom. Ted's knowledge on the subject of accessibility is amazing. His delivery was pitched at exactly the right level and I felt I could ask questions whenever needed. I left the workshop thoroughly energised and ready to put my new found knowledge into practice.
Ted Page delivered fantastic and fast work in making our human rights report accessible to people with disabilities. We will for sure continue working with him and his colleagues in the future.